Virginia Search and Rescue Dog Association is a non-profit, all volunteer organization and a member of the American Rescue Dog Association (ARDA). We have no affiliation to any Federal, State, County or City governments. Due to the nature of this situation we must cautiously guard affiliations, implied or real, to avoid forfeiture of status and non-profit designation. This policy attempts to provide a general guide for maintaining that designation.
Outbound Linking Policy Statement
Virginia Search and Rescue Dog Association (VSRDA) provides links as a public service. Any hyperlinks, or buttons used on this or any other VSRDA web page is provided for the use and convenience of the visitor. The presence of a link on this or any other VSRDA web page does not imply endorsement, cooperation, or any relationship whatsoever to the linked site or organization unless expressly stated.
- In order to maintain the integrity and usability of the site, we retain the right to remove, edit, or reject all hyperlinks, at our sole discretion.
- Commercial information generally will not be accepted.
- Commercial organizations providing donations, sponsorships or other active funding to VSRDA will be listed on the VSRDA Sponsors web page, providing a link back to that sponsor's web site.
- Use and display of sponsors logos, designs, slogans or graphics will be in accordance with that organizations policy.
- Any formal agreements with sponsors shall supersede this policy.
- VSRDA desires to provide links for informational and/or educational purposes. Therefore, web sites with related or complimentary information shall be of primary consideration when reviewing linking requests.
Inbound Linking Policy Statement
Virginia Search and Rescue Dog Association generally does not object to links to the VSRDA web site from third party sites. However, there are certain conditions that must be followed:
- You may not use any of VSRDA's names, logos, designs, slogans, graphics or photos in or with your links, except that you may link to the VSRDA site using the plain text name of our site or a graphic provided by us to you expressly for that purpose.
- Do not present the link to the VSRDA site in any way that suggests VSRDA has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses, sponsors or recommends the information, products or services on your site, without the prior express written permission for a particular use from Virginia Search and Rescue Dog Association.
- VSRDA asks that you link only to the home page/first page of this site. Please do not incorporate any content from this site into your site (e.g., by in-lining or framing). As VSRDA uses a content-management-system to generate its content, linking to pages other than the home/first page is not guaranteed to produce the same results each time.
- Do not use any of VSRDA's logos, images, or any other words or codes identifying VSRDA's web site in any "metatag" or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify and select sites, without VSRDA's express written permission for a particular use.